2018 Sawmill ISDE Qualifier
Round 2 of the AMA - ISDE West Qualifier Series
2 -days of racing, 6 tests each day.
- Must ride both days to be considered a finisher.
- Riders may enter a single day only for single day score.
- D36 riders will receive Enduro & Cross Country Series points for each day ridden as individual events
- LOI Riders - Mandatory motorcycle impound enforced at 9PM Friday
NO MAIL-IN ENTRIES
- Pre-Enter online at Moto Tally (www.moto-tally.com/D36/Enduro/PreEntry.aspx)
- Pre-Entry closes March 28th 2018.
- Drawing will be held on March 29th 2018.
- Pre-Entered riders receive row consideration
- Pre-Entry row assignment can be viewed on this site after drawing.
- LOI Riders must have a Letter of Intent filed with the AMA 1 week before the event or submit their form at the event before racing.
On-Site Registration Hours:
for the SATURDAY EVENT - Fri 5pm to 9pm, Sat 6am to 8am.
for the SUNDAY EVENT - Sat 7pm to 9pm, Sun 6am to 8am.
NOTE: If you are signing up on-site you must sign up separately for each event. We will not be able to sign up any riders for the Sunday event until the Saturday event is over. You can sign up in advance for either or both days only if you enter on-line at Moto Tally (www.moto-tally.com/D36/Enduro/PreEntry.aspx). Pre-entered riders will also receive express processing if you have current membership cards.
- Online Pre-Entry = $160 both days or $90 single day
- On-Site = $100 per day
the Fine Print:
- No Rider Insurance,
- Riders Must Sign Both The AMA and D36 Releases
- Minors Must Have A Signed Minor Release Form And Parent Or Legal Guardian Present.
- Remote Gas Stop - Use DOT Containers Only, Rider Is Responsible To Recover Gas Can After Event.
- Spark Arrestors Required - Sound Test 96db,
- Current Registration Required
- Must Pass Tech Inspection.
All riders must have a current AMA Membership Card. Join or renew online at www.americanmotorcyclist.com/For-Members/Renew-Your-AMA-Membership.
All D36 Riders Must Have A Current D36 Membership Card. Join or renew at www.ama-d36.org/Join/ .
Both AMA and D36 cards will be available at on-site registration.
Rider Seminar: A Riders Seminar will be held on Friday afternoon to discuss keys to riding the ISDE Qualifier Format and to answer any rider questions.
Start Time / Rider Meeting: Key Time is 8:00 am A mandatory riders' meeting will be held 30 minutes before Key Time each day at the starting line. The purpose of this meeting will be to cover any last-minute course changes and/or safety concerns.
Check back for a list of local hotels
Camping at the signup area:
The event Is being held at the Lakeport, CA entrance to the Scotts Creek Staging Area of the BLM Cow Mountain OHV Area.
From Hwy 29 In Lakeport, CA take the 11th St./Scotts Valley Rd Exit, head west on Scotts Valley Rd, Just after the 20MPH turn sign go left at the Y on Riggs Rd. Follow arrows to 2652 Scotts Creek Rd and the event staging area.
Onsite camping will be available. Please follow the directions at the camp entrance - we will be designating camping spots to ensure we make best use of the available space.
DO NOT use the Ukiah / West Staging Area Entrance to Cow Mountain, IT WILL BE CLOSED AND LOCKED!